- In a small bowl, combine freshly steamed sushi rice & sushi vinegar. Make sure to mix well.
- Take one nori sheet and use a pair of scissors to cut the sheet from the middle, bottom up, halfway to the centre only.
- Place one of the 4 toppings (rice, tofu, avocado, carrots) in each of the four square sections of the nori sheet.
- Lastly, drizzle some Fused Soy Sauce onto one of the quadrants and place a little Fused Chopped Ginger on another.
- To fold, start with the bottom right corner. Fold it upwards, then fold it to the left, and finally fold it downwards.
- Pour Fused Soy Sauce into a small dish to dip your wrap into while eating. Enjoy!TIP: Have a bowl of water to dip your fingers into so the rice won’t stick to your fingers when preparing the wrap
TIP: Have a bowl of water to dip your fingers into so the rice won’t stick to your fingers when preparing the wrap. If you’re keen to try making sushi but don’t know where to start or don’t have the necessary equipment and ingredients sushi kits are a brilliant way to get you rolling. Our Fused By Fiona range includes two version of sushi kit, Deluxe and Starter. Both the Deluxe Sushi Kit and Starter Sushi Kit are jam packed with everything you need to make delicious sushi, including Fused’s award winning flavoured soy sauce collection.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!