- 4 portions quinoa or mixed salad leaves
- Few handfuls edamame beans
- half pineapple or mango cut into cubes
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- Few handfuls pomegranate seeds
- Fused Chopped Ginger
- nori seaweed
- sesame seeds
- Japanese seven spice optional
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp Fused Soy Sauce any flavour
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- wasabi pea sized dollop
- To prepare for assembling the poke bowls place all the ingredients listed above in separate dishes.
- To assemble the poke bowls arrange four bowls alongside each other.
- Fill the bowls about halfway with quinoa or salad leaves.
- Start to build the poke bowl with the toppings and garnish with sesame seeds and Japanese seven spice, Fused Chopped Ginger and shredded nori.
- Finally drizzle the dressing over the poke bowl. Eat and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!